Showcasing new additions to my Etsy store, current artwork, digital work, fabric designs, show reviews, customising work, and anything else that appears inspiring.

Monday 19 April 2010

What was I thinking????

Having looked at my portfolio pages I posted, over and over and over again. I find myself hating every single one. They do not seem interesting at all and need more than just a little tweaking.

I have started one which includes the photoshoot pictures and even though I'm only half way through it, the page already looks more interesting than all the others I posted before.

Yet that is all I have ready to hand in today and to have them seen by people from GFW does not bode well for them being received with comments but rather criticism.

With appointments looming today I have fairly little time to get them looking any better and be able to print them, hand in and get back to school to pick up my son.

Nothing ever, ever goes right when it either needs to or you want it to. Here's to another day of feeling sorry for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always lovely to see feedback from readers, please feel free to comment, Maddy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...