Showcasing new additions to my Etsy store, current artwork, digital work, fabric designs, show reviews, customising work, and anything else that appears inspiring.

Tuesday 24 August 2010

Resin Jewellery

Having got the beads drilled by a friend I have been able to put them together as bracelets, necklaces and earrings.

Here are what I came up with:

Simple elasticated bracelet:

elasticated

Memory wire and beads bracelet 1:

cube bracelet

cube bracelet link

Matching Earrings:

matching set

Memory wire and beads bracelet 2:

rectangle bracelet

Memory wire and beads necklace:

Photobucket

Simple pendant on ribbon:

Photobucket

I have also created step-by-step guides for the necklace and matching set of bracelet and earrings, again let me know if you’d like to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always lovely to see feedback from readers, please feel free to comment, Maddy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...