Showcasing new additions to my Etsy store, current artwork, digital work, fabric designs, show reviews, customising work, and anything else that appears inspiring.

Sunday 13 February 2011

I am still here...

I have been very busy at work and producing new artwork as well as many new items for my Etsy shop. On the right side bar you will see items from my Etsy shop, feel free to browse, and any comments you have are greatly appreciated.

I hope to be able to post more regularly, however my home internet connection is now non existent so surfing time is very limited. I am currently using my phone to make this post.

If you head on over to my other blog, Maddy's Stitching Corner then you will be able to catch up on everything and see all the new projects I have joined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always lovely to see feedback from readers, please feel free to comment, Maddy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...