Showcasing new additions to my Etsy store, current artwork, digital work, fabric designs, show reviews, customising work, and anything else that appears inspiring.

Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Year, New Start

So last year didn't go very well for me but I have a feeling this year will be much better.

Newly branded and constant developing of skills means I always have stock.

I will be joining exchanges throughout the year to keep the creative juices flowing and even appearing on TV.

Look out for updates on new products, new ventures, lessons learned and all that jazz!

New website is: www.TheHouseOfLangford.co.uk

Live and being updated with my lovely new items.

I have also been revisiting my stock and evaluating my prices as well as listing all products for sale on my Etsy store so if you are interested in anything you see here then please don't hesitate to follow the links in the side bar or contact me directly.

Looking forward to a great new start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always lovely to see feedback from readers, please feel free to comment, Maddy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...