Showcasing new additions to my Etsy store, current artwork, digital work, fabric designs, show reviews, customising work, and anything else that appears inspiring.

Saturday 8 May 2010

Buttons, buttons everywhere!

OK so I've been trying to work out how to make my jewellery for my learning contract without using the resin as it is far too costly and kindof confusing for me. Here is one of my solutions - Buttons!

By covering buttons using my printed velvet fabrics I've created two pieces so far and produced a video which I will hopefully be finishing very soon and uploading for you to see. Word of warning it involves me talking! EEK!!!!! lol.

Anyway here are some of the buttons:
Photobucket

Here is a necklace:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here is a bracelet:
Photobucket

button bracelet close up

Photobucket

Hope you like them! And check back soon for the video tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always lovely to see feedback from readers, please feel free to comment, Maddy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...