Showcasing new additions to my Etsy store, current artwork, digital work, fabric designs, show reviews, customising work, and anything else that appears inspiring.

Tuesday 27 July 2010

More Resin...

As the previous resin pieces came out so well, I just had to make some more on Monday. I even managed to take pictures of the resin curing to show how the resin and hardener blend together.

rectangle curing

On Tuesday I made even more and this is what I ended up with.

Circular pieces:

Photobucket

And cubes/rectangles:

cube pieces

I then marked them all up for drilling holes so they can be used later.

I have taken enough pictures to create a step-by-step guide in making these so if you are interested then let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always lovely to see feedback from readers, please feel free to comment, Maddy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...